Information for Tenants and Tourists
Why rent with Real Experience Ltd?
- All of our properties are well looked after, in excellent condition and have been cleaned & inspected ready for you to move in without any hassle.
- We offer a comprehensive personal service; One of our Directors will be personally assigned to you to help find a property to rent that meets your needs OR If you are selected any holiday home, our Director will assist you with information from the beginning of inquiry till the check-in date.
- We answer to your e-mails within 2 hours.
- We ensure that the property you are renting
is looked after and any issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently
by our team.
- We provide all our foreign tenants and tourists with extra services - pick-up from the airport, transportation, extra cleaning, initial stock of the fridge, etc.
- All apartments and houses managed by Real Experience Ltd. have absolutely good price-performance and are offered at very reasonable price.
PROCESSING AN inquiry
In most instances, we are able to process your inquiry per e-mail within 2
hours. In case you are interested in more than one holiday or residential home, we will help you to choose the most appropriate accommodation.You can ask us as many questions as you find important and necessary.
Once you decided to rent one of our managed holiday or residential properties, you will be required to pay a deposit. The deposit amounts for residential and holiday properties are different. Usually we ask for 30% deposit if you will come for a holiday. The property will not be secured for you, until this money has been received and all parties have signed the tenancy related documents and the property rental agreement.SECURITY DEPOSIT
A security deposit is required prior to occupation. For the residential rentals it is usually equal to two times the monthly rent, but may be more in exceptional circumstances. For the holiday rentals it is between 100 and 400 BGN depends on the apartment/house. The deposit is held to cover any breakages, damage, rent arrears or other tenant liabilities. Where we are managing, at the end of the tenancy we will check the property in the presence of the Tenant and assess any damages and deductions due. Please note that the deposit cannot be used by the Tenant to cover rent.
AGREEMENT & INFORMATION STATEMENTS
Prior to rent a property, please note that the tenancy
agreement and special conditions can be made available to you. It is
important that you read and understand this documentation including any
special rental/ booking conditions.
COLLECTION OF KEYS
Our office is open Monday to Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00pm. You will need to collect the keys, finalize payment of monies and sign all documents in these hours ONLY.
PAYMENT OF RENT
We offer 2 forms of payment methods:
Payment of rent by Pay Pal or by credit/debit card.
- Direct bank transfer payments. This will be discussed with you when signing your Tenancy Agreement.
SIGNING OF THE TENANCY AGREEMENT
All occupants must be present to sign the Tenancy Agreement prior to collecting the keys. The keys will not be released unless all occupants have signed the Tenancy Agreement, shown photo identification and paid all monies in cleared funds and in full.
ELECTRICITY/ water/TELEPHONE/ Internet charges
It is our obligation to provide all properties with internet connection & Cable TV. By the residential rentals all connection and all consumption costs are the tenant's responsibility AND our responsibility by renting a holiday home in one of our vacation complexes. The weekly cleaning and change of bed linen and towels is included in the price of the holiday rentals only.
When you check-in in the property, be very particular with the Condition Report and make sure you mark down anything not already outlined on the report. Please, contact immediately our office staff if there are any discrepancies. If you do not mark it down, you will be liable for discrepancies when you vacate. When vacating the property one of our colleagues will inspect the property again, referring to the Condition report, which you have signed in the beginning of the rental period.